Fay, an i+iconUSA Company
Founded in 1947, Fay, an i+iconUSA Company, offers a legacy of success as an accomplished general contractor and solution provider operating in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Fay is a recognized industry leader in design-build, value engineering, and accelerated construction delivery methods. Our innovative solutions, combined with a customer focused approach, allow us to excel on complex projects with tight schedules and provide our clients with unmatched value.
Our team of experienced professionals demonstrates an unparalleled commitment to safety, quality and service on all of our projects, which has been recognized with the following awards:
- MDQI Award of Excellence ('Project over $5 Million' category) and Partnering in Construction - Silver Award for Dual Steel Bridges on US 13 over the Pocomoke River
- AASHTO Value Engineering
- NRC Safe Contractor Platinum Award
- NRC Small Project of the Year (CSX Sugar Creek Bridge Repair)
- National Accelerated Bridge Construction Conference Best Project, Prefabricated Bridge Elements and Systems (Main Street over Wampum Creek Accelerated Bridge Replacement)
- ABCD Pittsburgh Award for Outstanding Rehabilitated Bridge (Mansfield Bridge Rehabilitation)
- AGC/Willis National Construction Safety and Excellence Award (700,001 – 1,000,000 man-hours)
Our dedication to the completion of quality projects in a safe manner is of the utmost importance to our management team. For that reason, Fay is proud to be an ISNetworld registered contractor. In addition to providing third-party monitoring of contractors’ health, safety, and quality procedures, ISNetworld also screens contractors’ insurance and bonding capacities. Through this partnership, we can assure clients that Fay is a qualified, capable construction partner.
Why choose the i+iconUSA Family of Companies?
- Nationally recognized safety culture
- Client focused approach
- Recognized partnering practices
- Industry leader in innovative solutions and methods
- Highly experienced and qualified employees